- Bow: 6L Lioneye's Glare ->Harbinger bow.
- Chest: Atziri's Splendor
- Quiver: Spiked-Pointed Quiver
- Belt: Rustic Sash
- Boots: Rainbow Strides-> Sorcerer boots
- Gloves: Crusader Gloves
- Helmet: Alpha's howl for mana issues with auras and anti-freeze.
- Rings: Diamond Ring
- Amulet: Agate Amulet
- Flasks stouching resist flasks - Ample jade Flask of Reflexes-Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
- 6L Bow: Concentrated Effect- Faster Attack- Power Charge on Crit- Rain of Arrows- Physical Projectile Attack Damage- Added Fire damage
- 6L Atziri's Splendor: Cast When Damage taken (lvl 6)- Molten Shell (level 9)- Increased Duration- Immortal call (level 6)- enhance- Enduring Cry( lvl7)
- 4L Alpha's Howl: Discipline- Grace - Hatred - Reduced Mana
- 4L Crusader Gloves: Blood Rage- Increased Duration- Enhance- Decoy Totem
- 4L Sorcerer Boots: Lightning Warp- Faster casting- Reduced Duration- Reduced mana
- Back Slot: Faster Casting- Portal
Build and how it works
A balanced RoA build with Ci, Vaal pact, ghost reaver, and iron reflexes, to overcome many issues in end game map.
Targeted status - 212 DEX (using high level bows) - 112 STR (Reduced mana level 21) - 123 INT (boots)
Advantages of this build
- Immune to Chaos damage
- Iron Reflex
- Good crit rating due to power charge
- High dps of over 15k+
- Simplicity of needing to only use only one attack skill.
How To deal with known problems in End Game Maps
- Dealing with Reflect->Vaal pact, Bloodrage, and Ghost reaver
- Dealing with Chaos damage-> Chaos Innoculation
- Dealing with Mana problems-> Reduced mana Gem, Alpha's howl, Aura Reservation Passives, Mana drinker, and Critical Strike
- Dealing with armor problems->IR
- Getting ES-> Atziri's Splendor and Discipline
- Recovering ES-> Vaal pact, Bloodrage, and Ghost reaver
Open beta: 8 Auras+Roa+Point Blank
1.0.0 : Changed to life based 2 aura RoA due to mana problems without clarity+discipline.
1.0.3 : Introduction of Physical Projectile Attack damage, Reordered the gems
1.0.4 : Passive Tree optimization
1.0.6 : Passive Tree optimization
1.1.0 : Passive Optimization to overcome Life Leech nerf
1.2.0 : Changed from Life->ES, due to life's nerf.
1.3.0: bit of critical multiplyer Nerf but build is still vaiable.
- Start out using spectral throw with 2-handed weapon will allow you to bypass normal and cruel with no effort.
- Focus on getting any rare armored pieces with life and resists.
- Start ouf as Life build
- Group up with people for faster exp.
- Always check for chromatic orbs at vendor
- Always check for 6 socketed items at vendor
- trade chromatics and jeweler's for exalts and buy gears you need.
- Farm Ledge until you find a nicely linked gear with life/resists
- Farm Fell Shrine until you find nicely linked/stated gear with life/resists Farm City of Sarn until you are comfortable with Docks
- Farm Docks until you are comfortable with Catacombs
- Farm Catacombs until you are comfortable with Lunaris Temple
- Farm Lunaris Temple until you are comfortable with Library
- Farm Library until you have enough wealth and levels.
- Farm Maps.
- Use Purity of Elements and Clarity for mana problems and resist Problems.
- BUY Alpha's howl and socket it with reduced mana.
- Use Life Leech gem before Ci
- Life regeneration/vitality can be useful early game.
- Do not run into group of mobs, fight smart.
- Use utility skills like decoy totem or summon skelton+spell totem.
- Use warlord's mark if you are physical damage based in early game.
- Always Take life nodes/ES nodes before DPS
- Use grace+iron reflex if you are armor based.
- If you are evasion based take Ondur's guile/acrobatics with grace.
- Always have 150% total in life nodes, without at least 4k+ life or ES it's pointless to play end game maps.
- ES is an End game and costly way of defense, make sure to go Ci or use shavs when you are really rich.
Hi i was wondering is this a good build to start off in HC League? A: This build is meant for standard leagues, it can work well in hardcore but one must be wealthy to achieve it.
Have you tried Vaal Rain of Arrows? A: Yes, it's not great due to how it uses souls and isn't spammable.
I have difficulty with equipment's stat requirements A: Use passive for now or use amulet that boosts certain stats.
How do I make exalts? A: basically you need to farm and know how to trade orbs for exalts.
I have problems with rogue exiles A: Igna Phoenix can be a problem, use resist flaks to kill them.
I'd really like some insight on how to work the skill tree and what to rush. A: Always go for defensive nodes first, offensive nodes are more of end game thing, not dying is the core importance of hack and slash games where you can lose exp by dying.
Where to level?? A:Ledge->Southern Forest->City of Sarn->Docks->Library->catacombs->Twilight Strand (and repeat what you did in previous acts)->Maps.
How do you run 3 auras? A: Alpha's howl is very helpful, also having ways to recover manas and geting reduced aura nodes.
Just a small thing you might have missed: Increased duration does nothing for Enduring Cry. You would be better off using Increased area of effect. A:The thing is Enhance, Increased Duration and cast When Damage taken works with other gems, so its still nice to keep it linked so boots and gloves doesn't have to be wasted with it's sockets.
Concerning the tree: Suggesting a tree with 120 points makes you look like you have not played this character. The tree could work, but try to focus on 80 points you have when you start mapping and not 120. A:I am level 92, and I have played this character for a while, I will post the level 80 build.
Life Build that would be used until you get all your gears